Cronos Group

Cronos Group

We are a geographically diversified and vertically integrated cannabis group that operates within Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations and distributes globally.
Company Details
Sector
Healthcare
Industry
Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
Full time employees
103
Country
Canada

Cronos Group News

25 Jun

3 Reasons to Wait on Cannabis Favorite Cronos Group

Despite being a top-performing pot stock since 2016, Cronos Group still has a lot to prove to Wall Street and investors.

24 Jun

Why Cronos Group Stock Still Looks Overvalued

The hottest marijuana stock in early 2019 was Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON). CRON stock rallied tremendously in early 2019 after the company scored a multi-billion dollar investment from global tobacco giant...

21 Jun

ACB Stock Is a Buy Because Aurora Cannabis Won’t Get Left in the Dust

With the markets near all-time highs, there has been a nice rally in cannabis stocks, but Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) seems to have missed the memo. ACB stock has been languishing.Source: Shutterstock During...

21 Jun

When The Global Cannabis Shake-out Comes, Will Tilray Still Be A Leader?

Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) CFO Mark Castaneda believes "only three or four large players" will control 80% of the global cannabis market with thousands of companies fighting for the remaining 20% market...

20 Jun

3 Cannabis Stocks With the Highest Dividend Yields

Believe it or not, these cannabis stocks are profitable and pay really attractive dividends.

19 Jun

Cronos Group Inc. Announces Results of Vote for Election of Directors

Cronos Group Inc. (CRON.TO) (CRON.TO) (“Cronos Group” or the “Company”) reports that at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on June 19, 2019 there were 610 shareholders voting in person or by proxy holding...

18 Jun

A Company's First Profit Can Mean Big Profits for Investors

A Company's First Profit Can Mean Big Profits for Investors

18 Jun

Short Interest Soared in May for These 8 Pot Stocks

There's one big reason pessimism has been building for a number of popular marijuana stocks.

18 Jun

After a Bumpy Few Months, Cronos Stock Is Back on the Move

Shares of Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON) are starting to stabilize. After its weak first-quarter revenue report reminded investors that Cronos stock was very expensive, speculators are buying the shares once...

18 Jun

Looking for a Pot Stock With a Wide Moat and a Dividend? Try IIPR

Even though the cannabis industry is still in its infancy, investors looking for a marijuana stock with a dividend aren't completely out of luck. Income-seeking investors should look to Innovative...

Load more

About Cronos Group

Our goal is to establish the most valuable international cannabis community comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity, who are determined to write history, not read about it.
We don’t strive to follow best practices; we aspire to set them by building industry leading companies that transform the perception of cannabis and responsibly elevate the consumer experience.
We never lose sight of our consumer’s trust as a measure of our success, building an iconic portfolio that offers the most enjoyable products on the market while generating value for our shareholders.

Features Cronos Group

Cronos Group Inc., formerly known as PharmaCan Capital Corp., is a principal investment firm. The firm seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada's Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations MMPR.

The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada. The firm is primarily an equity investor, may also advance debt as appropriate. It seeks to make minority investments with appropriate governance and shareholder rights. The firm seeks board representation consistent with the size of the investment, but does not need control. Cronos Group Inc. was incorporated in January, 2013 and is based in Toronto, Canada with an additional office in Toronto, Canada.

Participation in events

$ 10.29
0.59%
Open:
10.25
High:
10.46
Low:
10.04
Share volume:
2.538 M
Total value:
30.143 M
Market cap:
3.95 B
Symbol:
CRON