This is a Part-Time position. Hourswill be: 8pm-1am or 5am-10am or acombination
METRC stands for Marijuana Enforcement, Tracking, Reporting,and Compliance. METRC is a web-based state-mandated tracking and reportingsoftware to chart chain of custody of all marijuana and marijuana-infusedproducts from seed to sale. A METRC Compliance Specialist will be efficient inworking with multiple departments that are utilizing the METRC system. Thesuccessful candidate will have experience in a fast paced ever changingindustry with an exceptional work ethic and strong observation skills.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 1+ years of administrative office and/or high-volume dataentry experience
· Strong organizational skills; Ability to multitask at ahigh level of performance.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Smartsheet, Adobe Acrobat
· Experience with new processes implementation, includingon-going support
· Strong sense of urgency and prioritization skills
· Cannabis regulation and/or product knowledge is a plus
· Prior experience working with cannabis labs, distribution,cultivation or manufacturing is a plus
This position is for you if you…
· Thrive in achallenging and high-performance environment.
· Have the abilityto manage several priorities and meet deadlines.
· Are able toanticipate needs and are willing to assist as required.
· Have an interestin being part of an entrepreneurial culture.
· Are detailoriented and results driven.
· Embrace thechallenge of a high growth environment.
· Have an understanding and/or interest in theburgeoning Cannabis industry, particularly in North American markets
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
OriginHouse is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities. all persons with disabilities.