The Harvest Technician provides on-site support for the harvesting, trimming, and packaging of Cresco's product. The Harvest Technician completes tasks assigned by the Cultivation Team lead to ensure the visual aesthetic and high quality of Cresco's product. The Harvest Technicians must carry out day-to-day tasks including plucking, trimming, hanging, and drying of Cresco's product. Maintain excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measures to ensure high quality product in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco's.
CORE JOB DUTIES
• Responsible for harvesting and trimming Cresco's product while ensuring high quality and visual aesthetic.
• Perform repetitive tasks for long period of time.
• Strictly adheres to hygienic and sanitation policies set by Cresco and the State.
Facility Cleanliness and Quality Control:
• Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe workspace and production facility.
• Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment at all times.
• Report all quality control issues during harvest to the trim supervisor immediately.
Reports and Documentation:
• Maintain accurate records of product trimmed to ensure product identification and quality control.
• Assist Cultivation Team lead with the creation of labels in accordance with the State and standards set by Hope, Heal, Health's.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• Two years of experience in a general production, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption. Or, any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the above-described duties.
• Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to sit and trim for extended time periods.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.